Tuesday 15 March 2016

Decapod/ THIS MOVEMENT: Library

One of the things I wanted to do in this residency is to bring the books that inform my interest in dance and politics.

As well as looking nice, the books are arranged in colour as a way to disregard the traditional library categories. I tried curating a selection of books about embodied thinking in a public library a few years ago so it sort of comes from there.

I'm also interested in sharing resources (perhaps because I feel like I have few myself), and wondered if other people interested in these things might want to use at a resource for their enquiries. For your enquiries. Perhaps it needs longer than a month to settle in or it needs some activation - maybe you (if you are in Stoke) know some of these books and can offer a recommendation?





No comments:

Post a Comment